Consideration for admissions includes readiness for a school setting, prior Montessori experience and the age of the child. There are no academic requirements as each child will be worked with individually at their own developmental level. Re-enrollment for current families occurs during January; enrollment opens to the public February 1st. The first step in the admissions process is to come and observe our children at work and at play in one of our authentic, classroom environments.
- Please call or email the school to schedule an classroom observation and tour of the school.
OR, Attend an open house. Please check our calendar for the date of the next event.
- Submit the application with the application fee and copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive the enrollment agreement which guarantees your child’s space at Deer Path.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. If space becomes available during the year it is filled from the applications on file. Enrollment for the next school year opens in February.
Download PDF forms below:
- Student Application
- Summer Program Application
- Parent-Child Workshop Application — View the parents page for more information about this opportunity for you and your child.
After filling it out, please submit it to the address below.
Deer Path Montessori School
425 Sand Shore Rd.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Director of Admissions
M, Th 11 to 5 and T, W, F 9 to 3